Thursday, November 13, 2014

2 1/2ish letter

Well J-bird, we are half way through the "terrific twos".  It's been a while since I've written one of these letters and we have all been on an amazing journey, you , me and your Dad.  When we didn't really know what to do, when we felt like we were a little lost and not sure how it all worked, I remembered that we were all learning, we were all on that same journey, from the very beginning.

There are so many amazing moments from the past two years that I couldn't even begin to summarize them. But what I will say: when I first saw you, when your Daddy held you up next to me so I could see the little baby they had just pulled out of my body, I felt my entire world shift to make our family the center of my life; and I can't even begin to express my feelings of thankfulness.

Now when we walk you hold my hand- my little man, my little heart who is so loving and so kind. You're funny, sweet, sensitive and wild. You laugh hard and smile often. It's hard to believe it's been an entire two years since you made your way into this world because you've already touched so many lives and brought smiles to so many faces. You're truly our light and I thank the God every single day that I get to be your mama.

I love you Jamison, I am so lucky to call you my son.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment